If you have experienced legal difficulties related to your sexual behaviours, we have specialized therapy programs that can help you. Whether you have decided to seek help on your own or have been mandated by the judicial system, our programs are structured to get you the individual help you need.
How To Know If You’re Eligible
If any of the following circumstances apply, please contact us for a consultation immediately.
- You have committed a sexual offense
- You have a loved one who has committed a sexual offense
- You are in search of women’s support services related to a sexual offence
- Your family has been affected by a sexual offense, or
- You know of someone who has been affected by a sexual offense
Who We Can Help
Our therapy programs are aimed at a specific target group. If any of the following apply to you or someone you know, we can help.
- Men who have committed a sexual offense against a child or an adult.
- Men who have committed other sexual offenses such as voyeurism, exhibitionism, child pornography or other online sexual deviant behaviour.
- Individuals who have been mandated through the courts to participate in the program.
- Individuals who wish to attend on a voluntary basis through the community, family, and self-referrals.
- Each group is lead by a principle leader who is in a graduate position from Social Work, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology or other related fields of study.
- Each group has two professional volunteers who have appropriate education and experience.
- Individual professional counsellors with appropriate education and work experience aid the offenders to complete relapse prevention workbooks.
For more information on a specific issue, please visit one of these pages: