Relationship Therapy & Couples Counselling
At Clear Path counselling we understand that relationships are difficult and that it takes a lot of effort at finding and maintaining intimacy. Majority of couples seek counselling because they struggle with communicating and feel disconnected.
If you reflect on your current relationship do you recognize the cycle that the two of you are in, where one person is chasing and the other withdraws, do you find yourselves blaming each other or yourself, wanting the other to change, or desperately trying to change yourself , or have you found yourself engaging in unhealthy behaviours? Our relation therapist can help you find the intimacy that you so desire.
We can help you address:
- Self critic, negative thoughts and self-loathing
- Jealousy, controlling partner and lack of trust
- Fear of abandonment
- Attachment injuries
- Communication style
- Lack of sexual desire, emotionally disconnected
- Infidelity and recovery relationship
- Consensual non-monogamy relationship
- Internet Pornography Addiction, sexual dysfunction
- Financial and problematic behaviours
All couples counselling and relationship therapy sessions will be conducted in a safe, respectful environment. Blaming, name-calling, shaming, and abusive language will not be tolerated.